About Me

My photo
I am a professional writer who is blending my years of ghostwriting and blogging for business clients with my personal passion for Judaism. May the words on these pages bring light to the world in some small way today!

Sunday, December 4, 2022

My Bag of Blessings


Looking through my bag of blessings, like a shopping bag full of groceries, I see a collection of items that surprise me. Who put these items in here? Where did they come from? They were not on my shopping list, that's for sure. Did I pick them up mindlessly and stick them in my bag myself?

I'm choosing to see what I'm carrying as blessings. It's a daily choice. Struggles and challenges were not on my shopping list with the veggies and dish soap. No. The hardships in my family and in my world were not on my list, yet here they are. 

Please, Hashem, Avinu Malkeinu, my Father, my King, may I see everything you provide for me, for us, as genuine blessings. May I come to see situations as you see them, Lord, today and every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Orthodox Jewish Conversion Thoughts - Tishrei 5783

  Orthodox Jewish Conversion Thoughts - Tishrei 5783 (2022) I did not chose to undertake a second conversion to Judaism to make my life more...