About Me

My photo
I am a professional writer who is blending my years of ghostwriting and blogging for business clients with my personal passion for Judaism. May the words on these pages bring light to the world in some small way today!

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

My Eternal Balancing Act

 

Little did I know I've been busy balancing the internal with the external for the sake of the Eternal. Yes! That phrase is a perfect summary of my life choices and my path forward. 

It's so simple and yet so invisible for most of us, right? We don't even realize we are involved in a cosmic balancing act.  We are caught up in the constant chaos of daily life most of the time, forgetting the Eternal nature of our soul. 

I'm remembering my soul - that's what I mean by "internal" - and balancing it with what's going on in my daily life in this world, which is what I mean by "external." And I'm finally seeing a vast purpose for this balancing act.  

The purpose of my cosmic balancing act in this life is to shape and refine my soul forever. Yes! My life matters. My soul matters. The life of the soul housed in my body is a precious package on a unique cosmic journey, and it's destination cannot be located with GPS. 

For now, I focus on the balancing act and the journey, trusting that my Almighty God knows the destination and time of arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orthodox Jewish Conversion Thoughts - Tishrei 5783

  Orthodox Jewish Conversion Thoughts - Tishrei 5783 (2022) I did not chose to undertake a second conversion to Judaism to make my life more...